Saturday, February 11, 2006

Adium is the Quack

If you are a Mac user and instant messenger user and not using Adium X, I don't think I like you. Adium is the most customizable, easy to use instant messagenger client available. I am jealous that there is nothing comparable for Windows.

I recently stumbled upon 2 great Adium Xtras worth checking out. The first being an emoticon set known as phpBB 2 a favorite among many visitors of Repsoldcom . The second is the one featured in the picture to your right, Indiana Hoosier Adiumy. I am hoping this will soon be available in all the standard Adiumy colors.

I chose to display the offline picture of Adiumy because the Hoosiers looked tired in both their away and home games against Iowa .

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger chmcarro said...

Obviously, those icons didn't appear as I intended. Get over the inconvenience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home